This fits your .
CubicFun's range of 3D puzzles are fun and challenging to build, and leave you with an attractive scale model that can be displayed in your home or office.
• The puzzles are manufactured in Guangdong, China, and are sold in 80 countries throughout the world.
• An instruction booklet is also included which provides instructions on how to construct the puzzle, as well as interesting facts and information about the model.
•A fun and challenging 3D puzzle of The Temple of Heaven in Beijing
• Constructed using CubicFun's unique slotting system.
•Difficulty Level: 6 stars ; Number of Pieces: 111
• Construction time: 150 to 180 minutes
• Completed Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 8.7"
• Material Type: EPS Foam Board
•Box Dimensions: 29.2 x 3.6 x 22.7 cm
•Item Model Number: MC072h
•Item Weight: 0.542 Kg
• The Temple of Heaven, literally the Altar of Heaven, is a complex of religious buildings situated in the southeastern part of central Beijing. The complex was visited by the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to Heaven for good harvest. It has been regarded as a Taoist temple, although Chinese Heaven worship, especially by the reigning monarch of the day, pre-dates Taoism.
Bullets change to:
A fun and challenging 3D puzzle of The Temple of Heaven in Beijing
Constructed using CubicFun's unique slotting system
Difficulty Level: 5 stars ; Number of Pieces: 111
Construction time: 150 to 180 minutes
Assembled Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 8.7"
CubicFun 3D Puzzle "The Temple of Heaven - Beijing" - B0062F30WM